- Customer receives items and requests an RMA.
- Northridge Suits & Tux gathers information for the RMA.
- If items meet the refund criteria Northridge Suits & Tux issues an RMA number.
- A shipping label is created for the RMA.
- Customer packages, boxes, returns the items.
- Northridge Suits receives the returned items.
- Northridge Suits & Tus evaluates the items, processes the RMA and issues a refund, store credit or item exchange.
Make a purchase that’s not what you expected? Not to worry – we can help! We will gladly accept many Northridge Suits & Tux Stores and northridgesuitoutlet.com merchandise returns in original manufacturer condition. Some exclusions apply.
No returns will be considered without a request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
To be considered for a return the purchased item must be in “original manufacturer condition” and will have to meet the following criteria;
All items must be in original manufacturer condition; un-altered, un-worn, un-scented, pockets with original thread closed, vents with original thread closed, full original manufacturer packaging with hang tags, model tags and barcode tags attached. If a product is sent as a set, it will only be considered for a return if it comes back as a set, for example, suits come in married sets (a matching pants and or vest that have been pre-sized by the manufacturer).
Any item that is on sale, clearance or at a promotional price is considered as a “final sale”. “Final sale” items will not be considered for refunds, store credits or exchange.
If you think you received a wrong product you maybe asked to send a picture of the product tag to verify and to correct the problem.
We reserve the right to refuse returns sent after 30 days of the purchase date, or if the items are not in the original manufacturer condition.
Once we have approved your return there are 3 options for returns:
1. Refund: Receive a refund back to your original payment method. Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase date. We will issue a refund in the same method used for the original purchase. Please note that the time it takes to receive your refund varies depending on your bank or the financial institution issuing your credit card.
2. Exchange: Love it, but need a different size, color, or pattern? No problem! Exchange requests must be received within 30 days of the original purchase date.
3. Store Credit: We're sorry your order didn't work out, so let us make things right. If your return arrives back to us within 30 days of your shipping date, you can receive a Northridge Suits & Tux store credit for the amount of your return that never expires.