Updated November 21, 2019
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
- Information Collection
- Information Use
- Information Sharing
- Information Security
- International Orders and Users
- Third-Party Content, Links, and Plug-ins; Public Areas
- Children’s Privacy
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your Choices
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive or collect from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
- Information You Provide
Northridge Suits & Tux collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, register for an online account, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or Shipping Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Birth Date and/or Year of Birth;
- Year of Graduation from High School;
- Credit or Debit Card Information;
- Geographic location;
- Photos and videos; or
- Other information that you may choose to provide during the registration or purchasing process.
- Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information from or about you:
- Computer or Device: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Site or App, including the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit the Site or App, the areas or pages of the Site or App that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return to the Site or App, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites that you may visit.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers to support our Site or Apps. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Please visit the “Your Choices” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
- Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third party sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Northridge Suits & Tux. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site.
- Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us in-store and online with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site or App, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
Northridge Suits & Tux may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, fulfill, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your order or delivery of your order, including via telephone or e-mail);
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App or to retrieve your shopping cart during a future visit;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, App, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, or across other web sites, devices, mobile applications, social media or other online services;
- To contact you with information, newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, or discounts from Northridge Suits & Tux or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site or App, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address any problems with the Site, App or our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection
Information about your use of the Services may be aggregated or de-identified for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
At Northridge Suits & Tux, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers, and we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party. We may share the personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- (1) With Northridge Suits & Tux affiliates
- (2) To our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, including, but not limited to, fulfilling or shipping your order, completing your transaction, processing your Northridge Suits & Tux credit card application, or those that assist us in our own marketing efforts.
- (3) With our select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers of interest to you. For example, we may have joint marketing arrangements, to assist in our or their marketing and merchandising efforts. In those cases, such partner may collect or receive personal information from or about you.
- (5) To respond to judicial or legal process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- (6) As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Northridge Suits & Tux may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site without restriction as to use, including for the third parties’ own marketing or analytics use.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. For instance, when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND USERS
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS; PUBLIC AREAS
The Site and App may have links to other third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
As a convenience to our customers, Northridge Suits & Tux also provides access to Ratings and Reviews on our Site and through our App. Please remember that any information disclosed in this area is available to the public. The dissemination of any personal information you provide in this area is beyond our control and you should therefore exercise caution before disclosing any personal information.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Northridge Suits & Tux is very concerned about the safety of children using the Internet. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, any visitor under the age of 13.
If we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has registered without parental consent, we will remove his or her registration information from our files.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties or our affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Northridge Suits & Tux and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
If you are under the age of 18 and have a profile on our Site, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the Site by contacting us, using the methods described below. Please allow 30 days to process your request. Please note that, subject to applicable law, processing your request may not ensure complete removal of content you posted.
9. YOUR CHOICES
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies. You are free to set your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or through the App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Site or App, or across other websites and online services, please review the information below:
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
Other Choices Concerning the Use and Disclosure of Your Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to “opt out” of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order, including loyalty rewards earned from orders or purchases, you may:
1. Contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call: 1-818-648-3869
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. PST
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm PST
- Email: email@example.com
- Write us at: Northridge Suits & Tux
23630 Valencia Blvd. Building H
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Attn: Online Customer Relations
2. Opt out of Email Marketing:
In addition to contacting us as discussed above, at all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from Northridge Suits & Tux by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect. Please note that you will continue to receive e-mail communications related to order placement, processing, fulfillment, delivery and loyalty rewards earned from purchases.